Saturday, February 9, 2008

NIGHTMARE at Studio XXI

Okay, I need to take a deep breath before I write down my story
it began at 18.40 on Feb 08th '08 at Studio XXI, the 3rd studio (I think!!)
the nightmare is movie I watched, it called KUNGFU DUNK.. yes it's Jay Chow's movie
that thing, it cannot be described as a movie..it's a nightmare!!
I wonder who the fuck is the writer?! he doesn't have a brain I guess, the scenario is..Euww..
there's no conflict, the story..arght!! I can't even described it with words
A kungFu centre in a middle of a modern city?!
A basketball Tournament that worth a fight with the gangster?!
A new boy in team, and no one at the team is bother by him?!
No conflict!!
A KungFu fight at the middle of a BasketBall tournament?!
A weird "gigolo-like" costumes as uniform?!
A turning back time???!!! what the fuck?!

This isn't heroes, OMG..
Jay Chow acts is just awfull, I think he's always do the same character at his movies, juat like in Initial D and The Secret.. he played a sweet innocent and quite guy with huge talent... Sory Jay, but you suck!!

From the bad thing, here comes the good one..
yay...
Currently I'm addicted to this song. I've always love Kpop, I think Kpop songs oftenly got a great lyrics..and I've always love Sg wannabe since I heard their song titled "partner of life", where the Mv is staring Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa's member) that's really really a real heart breaking MV..
And in their newest album I'm falling in love with this ong...
These are the translation, taken from www.aheeyah.com

Sg Wannabe - First Snow

On the first day that it snowed, I held your hands tightly
We treaded on the softly fallen snow
I didn't know that the most beautiful person in the world,
Will be the one to hurt me
We said goodbye, You left me
The one who let go of my hand so cold-heartedly

I love you... Even though it pains my heart, it's alright
I love you... Even though my tears flow, it's okay
If you are happier with someone else than you were with me, it's fine
Because... I love you

I ended up crying seeing the image of your back, leaving me
I loved you so much...

I love you... Even though it pains my heart, it's alright
I love you... Even though my tears flow, it's okay
If you are happier with someone else than you were with me, it's fine
Because I love you

On the days that the snow falls again,
On such days, I always end up thinking of you
What am I supposed to do every time that happens?
How am I supposed to forget you and still keep on living?

You were the person who lived inside my heart
I devoted my whole life to you
If the heavens will allow a day for us to meet again,
On such a day, let's not be apart

And these are the MV...



aa... so sweet isn't it?!
didn't really make sense but it's sweet right?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.