Wednesday, February 13, 2008

the Birthday GirL

yeah.. I'm turning 20 today.. and at fisrt I think this is a nightmare. You know, about being a woman in their 20s with no boyfriend, because in my tradition woman should have been married before 25 or 30. But after a lot of thinking and thinking and another thinking I think turning 20 it's actually my new start.
this is my new era, where I'll get more freedom from my famz. And I think this is where my dream come true in the making. yes, now I just love being woman in their 20s with no man, just a single and indepent woman that can count on herself! Nice!

Some friends asked me, when I want to be marry? and i simply answer them "well, I think the best age ist's about after my 25. And their just like, "What?!". And I just think I love single, because I think this is actually my opportunity to go as wild as I like.. to be someone as crazy as I want.. to hang out with my buddies as much as I love.. Yes, I am so in love with my life right now..

My wishes in my birthday :
- I want to graduate in 3.5 years
- I want to have more power, more spirit, more energy to chase and reaching my dreams.

Where r the boyz wishes?! well, I wonder where.. Who's my dream man?

I want my future man to be someone that can take full responsibility to his own life before he took mine. I want someone that accept and love me as I am, someone that'll hold my hands when I'm scared, someone who'll hold me when I get down, someone who'll support me to reach my goals, someone that's honest, kind and gentle. I don't need a man with words, because words is useless without actions. I don't need roses or diamons, all I need is every simple and little things he do.

Haha.. so I hope this birthday girl can be wiser and crazier than ever..
Good Luck to you ME!

No comments: