Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A new start and a Farewell

Start...
yeah.. it's been a while, I've been quite busy. doing a lot of things like baking, reading, and another reading. recently I got some good news for me, the things that fire up my spirit again! yay... I can take the kolokium class together with the EKK class. So I guess my target, my dream to graduate in 3.5 years still on my track.

Then..
I'm watching a lot of new movie trailers today, such as Jumper, Hayden Christensen's movie, The Dark NIght, etc. But one simple movie that attrack me so much is a movie titled Sleepwalking, it's a movie about family and I don't know how to explain it, but there's a simple quote on the trailer.. "JOleen is a woman that stuck in yesterday... James is a man that cannot imagine tomorrow.. Lara is a girl that trapped in the middle".. see it's really really interesting right?!

The FareweLL...
This afternoon my friend, Mr. John went to America for about 1 month to continue his last operation (he has cancer). So me and my fams we're calling him to say good bye. I talked with him, "Hey, Mr. John it's me Feli" then he reply "Oh, my cat" (he always calls me cat, from Felix the cat so I'm Feli the cat). I said good luck, get well soon, and come back soon. And said happy Chinese new year to him.. I'm gonna miss him, my fams gonna miss him too. He's a great man, he's smart , he's funny, and really really nice...

No comments: