Friday, February 29, 2008

Mami's Super Power!!!

I’ve just got a bad day. Here’s the story :
I’ve told you that I’m taking the 1st period of the kolokium. And it started with a disaster actually. I didn’t know that there’s a schedule for it, I didn’t see it anywhere and so did my friends. And I supposed to give my topic to the mentor on feb 4th, then I talked to her (Mrs. Yuli, my 1st and 2nd internship mentor) and she let me to give it to her the next day.. A week pass by…
Then Yuli announced the presentation schedule then she told me to talk with “Cik Prid” too. And u know what?! That ugly mean b%$#h said “NO” and “NO”

I’m in a very deep shock.. a real deep shock!!
There’re only these words going around my head :
- F*ck!
- Sh*T!
- B**ch!
And a lot of animals.. haha..
And right at that moment I realize that I was just doing one of the thing that I hate the most “BLAMING”.. yes, I was blaming that b**ch!! Damn… it’s like licking my own saliva!! I know it is very difficult to take the responsible, to take the blame for what happened on me, it’s not easy to always be positive and optimistic in a very bad situation.. but hey, lucky me I’ve found a good way to get over it..
First to do is calling my best friend, Anita which I believe she’ll laugh at me then mocking me.. but I prefer that kind of responses than those "mourning like" response. I’m not a big fan of getting any word "oohh... poor you, are you okay?" from others, it feels so weak.I don't need someone to make me more sad, i need someone to make me laugh about it!! And Just like I’ve just predicted, she laughed at it and I laughed at it too… 15% reduce
Then, I got into my car, putting some rock music, high volume..then I just singing..screaming out loud.. as tears goes down on my face.. after about 15-20 minutes.. another 35% reduce

But the thing that makes me 100% healed it’s simple.. u know I haven’t seen my mom for almost 2 weeks, she went to Singapore.. Then I picked her up with my bro.
Believe it or not, just by seeing her, hugging then kissing her it feels like a warm feeling flowing into my body.. Then with the talking and joking around with her and my bro it makes all those bad things that’s just happened today just “puff”..it’s gone
When I was a kid I used to always got in a fight with my mom. But you know as time goes by and as I grew up it turned out that my mom and I actually could be a very good friend.. She’s changing, I’m changing.. with the help of my aunties and uncles she’s changing too. So Thank u so much KuKulie, meme, Kukubing, Mama, kumafong, Om Young, Tante Rini, etc…

I know my mom, she’s not perfect.. she can’t cook, she’s too strict sometimes, she’s moody, she’s selfish, she’s childish but I think she’s the most wonderful mom in the world. She love me, she’s kind and caring, she’s funny, everyone love her..

This is life, nobody perfect… My point is no matter how cruel your mom could be she’ll always still be your mom. You have to respect them, all u need to do is remembering one simple question. “who brought you here, in this world, in this planet?”

Thank you very very much Mami!
To make me grow up, being such a optimist and happy person
To shine up my days (even sometimes u make it dark too.. Haha, that’s a real relationship think.. not just smile and laugh but also those tears and arguing)
Tomorrow it’s another day, tomorrow it’s a new start
Tomorrow will always come!!
Stand up bravely and face tomorrow with a whole new spirit…

No comments: