Monday, August 11, 2008

The Reality VS The Fantasy

If I didn't care more than words can say
If I didn't care would I feel this way?
If this isn't love then why do I thrill?
And what makes my head go 'round and 'round
while my heart stands still?

If I didn't care would it be the same?
Would my every prayer begin and end with just your name?
And would I be sure that this is love beyond compare?
Would all this be true if I didn't care for you?

- Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day -

We’re all a denier. We’re all pretender. We’re all liar.
Why do we have to do these?
The answer is simple: we’re all afraid
We deny our feeling because we’re afraid to be lost in love.
We pretend to be somebody else because we’re afraid to be left alone
We lie about the truth because we’re afraid that the truth will tear us down.
Again.. It’s still confusing me. Do we have to choose between the reality and fantasy?

In reality people say you have to consider not only about Love, because there’s no such a thing called happily ever after. You need to see the financial..

In Fantasy, we’re all believe in Love at first sight, Happily ever after, ‘till death do us part, for better for worse and Love conquer all..

Does the fantasy are meant to be just a fantasy?!
So there’s no such thing called FOREVER?!
SO we have to just ignoring our feeling and stick with the economical problem?
So, we’re all just a whore.. The thing we care about is just money..
So, money is the most important thing in the world?

But why do I feel terrible with those things?

So it is just the same as having a dream is only meant to just a dream. So that I’ll just have to go with life according to their plan?!

Does having a dream called childish?
Does believing in LOVE and life Happily Ever After is childish?
Am I childish??? Am I just a foolish, naïve, corny girl?!

No comments: