Sunday, August 24, 2008

Losing My ReliGion?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA...

I just want to scream.
I am lost, like really really lost rite now!!
I don't know what am I doing rite now!!
Aren't I supposed to get my ass work on my Proposal, instead of writing new post on my blog?! Gosh.. this is annoying, I can't concentrate at all
I'm losing control over my mind, my body, my heart, my feeling.. I AM LOST!!

I know it's not the time to complaining, or mumbling..
PEOPLE, IT'S TIME TO WORK!! why can't I just focus on my responsibility?? I think I am losing my religion.
I am losing my dream, I'm losing my hope..
Some said, "Don't get your hope up"
The other said, "Get your hope up!"
So, Which one?

The lectures said that we'll just gambling our fate..depending on their moods of that day. Damn, just typing this up really really make me feel like killing someone right now!! I think, Just because they have power to control our graduation doesn't mean that they can control our life right?!
I don't want to kiss their ass!! I'm not some scum bag who'll do anything beyond her principal just for what.. a piece of paper? a photograph of me wearing Toga? HELL NO!! I am a woman with my own principal..

I'm the one who'll determine my future, my fate!!
Screw you all.. You can stay here screwing students after students
But I'm moving!! I'm moving on.. Hell yeah..

YEAH!!
I'll prove you that I am beyond what you think am capable of!!
FIGHTING!!! OShhh....

No comments: