Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank You

Mother..Father..Brothers..Sisters..Uncles..Aunts..GrandMa..

I am so damn lucky, to have it all.. and it’s not just saying I have them, but there’re bonding among us all. My family is a big young family, we’re the new faces of the new era. Yeah, my family is all about modernizations and we’re just like.. making our own creation of traditions. We call each others randomly unlike the traditional Chinese people with their own rules, which was just really really confusing.

More about my famz, we’re always gathering together. Almost everyday, and mostly at my grandma’s. There’ll a lot of great foods everyday, which make my diet plan completely destroyed.. not just foods there’ll be lots of gossips. Yeah, you know one news in my famz can travel through all the members by minutes. Everybody just keeps trying to inform everybody.

Haha, actualy this topics came out of my mind just as I watched Brothers and Sisters.. it's a series about a the Walker family, Nora and William Walker and their 5 children with their own drama. But, the thing is, no matter what problem or drama going on the family will get involve.. they're just care to each others, they know each others.. they're just like my famz.. I found out that my famz is like their reflection, without all the drama off course.

But you know, things I learned from this series is that family is something that will keep u, holding u, like really really stand up for u no matter what may happened.. They’ll stay, they’ll be there for u.. That’s a REAL FAMILY are..


in the end, i just want to be thankful for this amazingly unperfect annoying lousy famz..

Thank u mami.. thank u ko.. thank u kukulie, meme, russell, kelly, maggie, long, kwang, mama , papa, kukubing, katryn, kevin, kenny, albert, tata, tante rini, om yong, handoyo, halim, hardi, kumafong.. thank u ABO..

THANK U..

2 comments:

Mr. Rush said...

You are lucky to have it all. Life is good!

the Rabbit said...

Haha.. I am.. WIshin' you a Happy Famz!! Thanks!!