Friday, September 12, 2008

It Aint A Sin

We love watching all the romantic movies, especially when it have a happy ending, then the guys are good looking and so do the girls. We love those romantic quotes, romantic scene, all about Love..
But when it comes to a movie, where the guys is actually having the happy ending with the other guy it’s all.. just.. not the same. Yes, we’ll called it gay movies.. or anything, whatever. People will be like “eww..” or keep swearing. Yes, in my country homosexuality is still RARE. Because of the religiously affect in my country, they kind of bands the same gender relationship. The most recent news is they’re trying to make rules to not let transgenders actors come out. They say it is a sin.
Screw them all, I am straight and I know that this rules about banding transgenders has nothing to do with me. But what happened with our will to express our self freely, without any boundaries and without judgments. Being gay or lesbian is not a sin for me. We’re just having a different type of interest. Being gay doesn’t mean we’re being a killer, or a corrupter rite?! And being straight doesn't make us a saint rite?!
We’re not better than them, we’re all the same, we’re a human being. With our freedom to express our self. And after watching several movies or series which include some gay issue inside it, I found that they’re just like us, they fight, they fell in love, they want marriage, they want family, they’re just human.

“I’m completely, completely in love with you. I even love the things about you that I hate, because you make me feel like I don’t have to be anyone other than who I am, and to me, that feels like family and that’s what I want us to be.”
-Kevin to Scotty –

That’s the line from brothers and Sisters. Not bad right?!^^
I know for some people, from some culture found this thing confusing.. but it's not cruel, it's not even a crime, and it's not making them all go straight to hell.. I believe that GOD doesn't matter with your sexual orientations, it's what you do that'll counts!!

No comments: