Sunday, September 14, 2008

Remembering Denny Duquette

Denny Duquette, one of my fav character on TV of all time, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan . From one of the best TV series ever, Grey's Anatomy. Yeah, he's a patient with heart problem, where he needs to get a heart transplant and he fell in love with the intern there, Izzie. They started as a friend, 'till she really really fell for him that makes her do all the crazy things to save his ass. But still.. when we tough it was going to be just fine.. he couldn't survive. He die.
But his character was very very generous, kind, loving, caring, and superb great guy. He's an optimist, he's carefree, and a very hopefull towards everything. Well off there's time when he fell down, when he feeling like give up.. Just being human, an ordinary one.
Here're some quotes from his character, as my way to thanks his character for being one of my inspiration :

"Sometimes you have to make big mistakes, to find out how to make things right"
"Mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to find out who you really are."
"Moments. That's all you get with the people you love."
"the things that I remember best – those are the things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. "
"The thing is : life is too damn short to be following these rules."
"Here's the good part, so you listen close, what I choose, is you. You're who I want to wake up with and go to bed with and do everything in between with. I get a choice now. I get to choose. I choose you."

2 comments:

Susan said...

i love him tooo. awwwww

Susan said...

can I have one like him? hahaha