Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Speak Up and just.. Speak Up!

Some people told me that in business you have to be aggressive and selfish. You have to step out of your game, don't screw up, don't wait for the opportunity to come.. you chase them.

But what happens when someone that told me that actually telling me that I was being selfish, questioning me whether I ever consider others feeling.

So, what is it about business world that I have to be?
Should I turn into this hungry monster, chasing after success, chasing after opportunity. Or should I be a saint?

Well, is it wrong to speak up your mind, being selfish.. and being able to express my feeling, the anger, the disappointment?

Do I have to keep my voice down, and just talk it to myself?
And let people control me, telling me what to do, what to feel, how to behave, how to do this and that... Even if I life in not-so-free country, I don't want to be not-so-free in expressing how I feel.

I've always think of myself as a very very.. selfish person. but, is it wrong? I think admitting that you're selfish is way less selfish than denying it. Cause I believe that every single person in this world is selfish.

No comments: