Monday, November 1, 2010

Bias in Life

When it come to life, a future.. I can be a real jerk. I am a very selfish person. because in my mind this is my own life, and the one that can decide what to do with this short life of mine is me.

That's why when it comes to life. I tend to close my ears and just walk.
Walk the life as I wanted, whether it's a walk to a cold place, hot place, or a warm place. Coz sometimes we really need to step up, forget about the rest of the world and start to focusing on our own happiness.

Don't be afraid if people gonna hate you, don't you care about what others might think about you. Life is way too damn short to worried about those crap talks.

because the thing is, we can't control what's gonna happens. we're not some kind a psych who can read the future. Life can be both simple and complicated, depends on what you want to interpret them to be. How you see life, how you see love, how you see people is bias.

Everything in life has two sides of it story, just like a coin. it just depends on your own thoughts. so whether this post is a crap or an inspiration is actually based on your thoughts.

No comments: