Wednesday, December 24, 2008

O Holy Night

It's Christmas night!! yay.. I don't know why but I love christmas very very much!! even tough I'm an agnostic and I go to the church just to make my mom happy but I feel that Christmas is there for everyone. It's there for buddist, muslims.. just anyone! christmas is warming for me. It's a family moment where we share our happines and just have fun.
Just right after the boringness inside the church is over, my famz gather around.. together for the first time in more than 5 years on christmas eve! there're my uncles, aunties, cousins, my mom, and me. We gather at Imari restaurant, J.W. Marriot and we're just keep cheersing, saying merry christmas.. it was a lot of fun!! I think this is the best christmas eve I've ever got in the past 5 years (maybe more).
I believe this is the miracle, the answer to my hope (I hope I can gather around and have fun with my famz at christmas eve).. So, thank u GOD!! wherever and whatever you are!!

So.. I just want to say.. Merry Christmas everyone!!
I hope all of u got a very wonderful christmas!!!
may the force be with u, always!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

BORINGNESS AT THE CHURCH??????????
anyway, merry christmas to you sweetheart. I love christmas moment too!