Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008! Hello 2009!!

I spend my last 2 minutes in year 2008 playing Solitaire and get on the phone with Anita. Haha, this is so out of my plan. This s not my best new year eve but hopefully I’ll get a wonderful year on 2009.. Yay!!!
Good bye 2008, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
My wish for 2009 :
- Graduate
- Losing some weight
- Do Backpacking travel
- Be a better person, a better friend, and a better daughter

So, happy new year everyone.. keep having faith in yourself, be positive, and keep on dream BIG!! We got to be dare to dream.. as much as possible, as high as the sky as wide as the universe!
WELCOME 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi \(^^)
H@PPY N3Y Y3VR Gal !
Let's make the better world !
Have a great day ^u^
GBU Gal \(^^)/

Anonymous said...

do backpacking travel. seriously?

the Rabbit said...

to susan : YES!!! why not?!