Friday, December 26, 2008

O Happy X'mas

Merry Christmas!! I know it's kinda late, well I was in a rush yesterday and I got home pretty late so I don't have enough time to post this entry!! but there's no word to late and no moment to late to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!! may all the angels, stars, Santa, and peace be with you!!

I got up this morning at 07.50 (yesterday morning!), very very exited with this year christmas. I opened my door and gave my mom a big kiss on her cheeks and I replied on every single messages that came through the night. I went to TP with my big family, and we had a bad (super bad) lunch at the new location of The Duck King restaurant at TP. the service was just super not good, the food presentation and taste is not even so-so and it really really 2 thumbs down for this restaurant!!

After lunch, I got separated from my uncles and cousins. Then suddenly my uncle call me and told me to go to the Louis Vuiton store at Sheraton Hotel. then, he asked me to choose between 3 choices of LV handbags. And I choose the one on the left, the one in gray. (my uncle and I have already looking for the right bag for me since my birthday this year). And he bought it for me, YAy.. I got my first very own branded bag!! yay.. (I've only got to Betsey Johnson's Betsieville, never got Gucci, LV, Chloe or stuff like that's actually belong to me and only me not my momz or my aunties!)

Then we headed to ZARA and I get to buy my shoes, the shoes that I wanted 2 weeks ago. With the discount it goes down from 699.000 to 499.000.. yay!! and later at the night I go to Karaoke with my friends!!! let's "yay..." once again!!! lol... I got a lotz of fun these 2 days!!
So, Thank u Christmas day for bringing my famz and friends together!!
I hope I could get a great Christmas day for next year.. the year after next year.. and so on..

Happy Christmas everyone!!
may the force be with you, always!

3 comments:

Oka Master said...

Hi \(^^)/
M3RRY CHRISTMAS GIRL !!!
ZZZZZZzzz......
ZZZzzz....
How ZZZzzz........
A' ZZZZZzzz......
U ? ....zzz...
ZZZzzz....
(I'm sorry this email from north pole zzz....)....
(^o^) Nice to 'see' u again...
GBU girl \(^^)/

Susan said...

do you celebrate christmas?? hahaha..:p
whoaaa..LV bag.......

the Rabbit said...

YES!! YES!!!!!!!!