Monday, April 7, 2008

This Is My Freaking Shoe!!!

okay.. I think enough is enough..
just stop it!!
stop telling me what to do
stop telling me what I should be
stop telling me anything about me...
just SHUT UP!!!

here's the thing, I know what I like and I certainly know what I want. And I know who I am.. I am a rebel, a true rebellion, I'm dedicated myself to be it. So, when u tell me what to do or what I shouldn't do I'll just turn it upside down..u know what I mean?

I'm a straight forward person, So I'll tell you what I like and what I want..so, if I were u, I'll back off!! the more u pushing me, the more I'm pulling away..
The more u giving me this "whole" crap, the more I hate it!!
But, thank u.. it makes me realize that I really am hate "those" world..

I don't want anyone but be to determine the shape of my life
I don't want anyone but me making the decision about my life
Live in your own life, stop living in mine..
stop making me to be like you
I am who I am.. I'll walk on my own shoe and you won't fit on it!!

Thank u for listen, or read...

1 comment:

Susan said...

km ini opoo seh..kok ngamuk2 karep'e dewe di blog.hhahahahaha..chill man. it's ok if you are who you are. but don't be mad like a gorilla.haahahaha
auooooo..