Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Let The Sixth Sense Talk

Tarot.. Fortune telling.. ohh..I love those things…
Yesterday in aMOre, once again I met Ms. Rosa, a smart and wonderful PR which really really friendly and nice to me. She brought her friends, Singgih. And it turns out that she and her friends having those sixth sense things.. So I got them to read me..

From the first card, which I forgot the name of the cards..I’ve been told that I have some dark past, but I’ve got over with it..it said I got “something” that I really really want in the future, it said that right now, I have this worry inside of me (which I said yes, because honestly I’m scare as hell about my path that I choose), but I am a very lucky person because I have a lot of great friends and family that support and love me..and it said that to reach my goals I have to “divine timing”, I need to focus on what to do first before I do another things.. So that I get what I wanted, because I got the “answered prayer” card.. yay!! And in love life I got this three cards : blessing, children, and friendship
Which mean that I’m not thinking about romance right now, but one day through my friends I’ll get my partner of life.. yay!!

From the second cards, tarot:
Again he said that I have this dark past, but it’s all over because based on the card right now, I’ve been moving forward and life my life with full of passions.. Then got “the fool” card, which explain I am a naive person that doesn’t want to hear what anyone in my surrounding said.. But I am a tough, a strong and a brave person.. and I got “age of wands” which explain that my dream can come true (the picture it’s a big tree that grow in the top of stones)..but I have to keep my guard up because if not, something or someone will hurt me or bring me down… then he said I got this great card which I forgot what the name is, that said I’ll be a successful person but… my partner of life will be bigger that me… yay!!

Haha… I love it.. for me.. all we have to do about fortune telling is just take what the positive and be aware fro n the negative ones… your life is much much bigger than your palms.. your life is worth more than a tarot card… our life is a wonderful blessing..so live it!!!

Special thanks to KoHan, without him I wont be able to met Ms. Rosa.. and his friend, Mr. Singgih…
And to my friends and fams.. thank u for making me a full of spirit and loving person…

No comments: