Sunday, October 26, 2008

Being Single And...

I'm single now..
is that status makes me a lonely girl?
I was wondering what about being single and happy.
But the thing is, even if we watched a lot of movies or series about a woman that's single, successful, and happy.. at the end of the day.. they'll find someone, that makes the story goes up to be a happy "not single" successful woman.

Do I really have to rush myself, finding a guy, just a guy so that I could fix myself in the word "taken". Well, the thing is I am happy with my condition right now. But for some people, and maybe me (sometimes) being single in the world of "pairs" just kinda "hurt" (sometimes). Especially in my culture, where woman at 20s should be "taken". If not they'll mark us as some kind of "not good enough" person.

Once again, is it wrong to be single at 20s???

I am not saying that I'm not open to relationship, but what I want is a real relationship where I can find someone that'll love me, someone that willing to protect me, makes me feel save, happy, comfortable and hopeful. I want someone that'll support me, that'll give me my freedom, respect and understanding. Not just some guy... I want a man..
And I'll get my hopes up on this one!! lol..

1 comment:

Oka Master said...

Hi, nice to "see" you again girl.
It's not wrong you're single at 20s, girl.
I'm still single until now (27) and I don't feel it's wrong.
'Coz I still search my hime, shining star of my heart, someone who realy loves me and I'll spend all my life with her until the end, so I'm not search love for short term but for forever as a soulmate.
Ok, gbu girl...\(^^)/