Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Try

"we like to think we're fearless, eager to explore unknown lands and suck up all new experiences. But the fact is, we're always terrified. Maybe the terrorists are part of the attraction. Some people go to horror movies, we cut things open. Dive in to dark water."

"And at the end of the day, isn't that would you rather to hear about?! If you got 1 drink and 1 friend and 45 minutes, smooth rides makes for boring story. A little calamity, that's worth talking about."

-Meredith grey-
Grey's Anatomy, season 5

Wow.. I did it myself, I listen and listen.. the I type it down.
I'm so in love with this quotes. know I've always said about getting out of my comfort zone, seeking for new experience, trying new things.. But, the truth is.. It's not that easy, sometimes I feel scare, what if my choice will turn into a disaster for me, what if.. what if..
I am scared, I am nervous and terrifies at the same time.
I've been down, rejected and disappointed so many times
But the thing is..
will I let my fears stop me?
will I let my regrets haunting me all time?
will I be brave enough to give it a try?

For me, everything worth the try.. every single thing that we do will give us something. it'll give us experiences, lesson.. so that we'll learn from it.
And time passed, it wont be repeated.. so instead of keep mourning over it, I guess.. give it another try won't cost me my life right?!
Failure is there.. whether it's big or small.. But, it's not the end of the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buset memang koen iku GA addict banget sie