Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Power of Love

I’ve got inspired by a Korean series titled “Someday”.. it is a very inspiring series. The story, the filming technique is definitely different than other Korean series.. when I show it to my friends who’s majoring in Visual Communication Design, she said this series is really good.. The color and the filming technique is like a Japanese series.. it have the thing called “Quality”.. The story itself is really different.. it’s about a girl name Hana, an artist, that’s been hurt in the past, so she can’t show her emotion, and she only think of love as a human hormone, a very very cold blooded girl.. then there’s Lee Soek Man, a boy that lost his family at an accident, then he work really hard to pay the medicine for a young boy that stay in coma because of that accident too, he’s a very warm and cheerful person, a super nice guy that love to help others..
It’s about how Hana change, from a cold person into someone that believe in love, an willing to sacrifice for love, waiting for love.. And there’s struggling in Soek Man’s life too, where he felt guilty for the accident that cost his family lives and only focus on money became LIFE again because of Love.. is love has that much of strength??
I don’t really understand what love is, I don’t I’ll sacrifice as much as Hana did in real life, I won’t be able if I have to wait.. if someone left me, I’ll definitely gonna move on as fast as I could!!
For me loving someone is hurt.. I don’t know why.. I just think that we must not giving our 100% for love.. What if we got cheated on?!
The thing is I’ve seen so much broken hearts.. but I’ve also seen a true happy ending..
Is happy ending only existing in movies?! Is it fake?!
Then what is love?! How can someone become so crazy about love?! Aren’t they even thinking before they do all the crazy things?!

Maybe I’m scared of love?! Am I??!
Maybe I’m just thinking too much of love on their negative sides..
Maybe I need to start believing in love
Maybe I need to be more faithful
Maybe I’m still naïve about love..

Maybe I need to surprise by love when the time come..
I believe there'll be tears of joy and tears of anger or tears of fun..
who knows?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, ^_^ Yes, I agree with u, each of us need to surprise by love when the time come.
Maybe God have a nice plan for each of us, who knows ?
Good masterpiece girl...
GBU..=)