Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's not a Dead End , just a Little Rocky RoaD

I haven't write anything since a pretty long time.. I've got some bad news for me.. I failed my kolokiums... it's been such a big disappointment for me.. but I'm alright now.. maybe I just need to work harder than i tough, u know life is not that easy..
Just like a school without exams that'll be really boring.. so I think this is my "exam".. that i need to be more focus on what I'll do..
people said there's alot of roads to Rome.. so I guess my path to my "Rome" just a little rocky, maybe I'll run out a gasoline in the middle, but I'm sure I'll find a great gas station nearby.. just be patient and not stop trying..
So I write this to anybody who thinks that it was the end of everything.. hey.. it's not.. it's just a rocky road..
Good Luck then..^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tetap semangat !!!
Don't give up girl...^^
'coz the furure is something that you make yourself.
But I still not understand, what's kolokiums ?
GBU girl...^u^

Susan said...

hey girll..hahaha
btw, I like those road ro Rome and the gasoline, and the great gas station stuffs.
Overall vipe, it's a good entry.=)
keep on writing babe!