Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The New Big Thing

Being somebody else inspiration!
Yes.. I think I’ve just found my another big dream.
This crazy tought just pop up all suddently while I was sitting at my car, looking at the road, day dreaming, remembering the past..Then remembering Susan’s testimonial about me, then this think came out.. so, thank u Suzie!!
You know, reading those “thank you” and bla..bla.. bla.. that Suzie wrote at her blog make me feel huge, it feels like I meant something, it makes me happy and just really really damn good!
So in my new big dream here I want to be someone that can encourage others, pursue them to believe in dream, pursue them to have faith in their self, pursue them to be dare and free. And I want to be someone that whenever anyone hear my story the’ll be inspired, they’ll realize about believing in dream and hope, they’ll realize how beautiful this life can be.

I don’t know what else to said, but this is my new big goal I guess.. Haha.. it’s okay to have some crazy huge silly dream, because when we know what we wanted that’ll keep us alive, we wont be like zombie, “living body but empty soul walking”.
As for me, I’ve got inspired by many people, many movies, many musics, many books.. suck as Paul Arden, Chris Garver… Sex and the City… The calling – Our Lives… etc…
Some clue from me, you’ll need not just something to inspire you, but also someplace to get inspired.. for me I found my self oftenly get inspired at my car while I was with no one, listening to my music.. and also in my bed while I’m trying to sleep… So find your own place.

From my work place last night :
I’ve talked about my big dream with Mr. Darwin. I told him that I want to open my own café one day, and I want it to look like, the building, the interior, the uniform, the environmental friendly concept, the kitchen, etc.. And it feels good you know, to have a dream, a purpose to life, something to fight for!!

The calling – Out Lives

Is it love tonight
When everyone's dreaming
Of a better life
In this world
Divided by fear
We've gotta believe that
There's a reason we're here
Yeah, there's a reason we're here

*)Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives

See the truth all around
Our faith can be broken
And our hands can be bound
But open our hearts and fill up the emptiness
With nothing to stop us
Is it not worth the risk?
Yeah, is it not worth the risk?

back to *)
Even if hope was shattered
I know it wouldn't matter
Cause these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives

We can't go wrong
Thinking it's wrong
To speak our minds
I've gotta let out what's inside

Is it love tonight
When everyone's dreaming
Can we get it right?
Yeah, well can we get it right?

Back to *)

Hope this song can inspire you too! Good luck..

2 comments:

Susan said...

vipe fighting!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Paul Arden's book ! Aku pernah review di blogku yg judulnya "Whatever you think, think the opposite". Bener2 buku yg sangat mencerahkan, Vipe ada buku Arden yg judulnya apa ?
Lam kenal :)