Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Make My Move

It’s been about 10 days I’ve been working at Amore Gelato café to fulfill my 2nd internship program. Here’s what I tought about the worker inside. Well, I think the female worker, they’re kind of closing the door for new comer like me, that’s totally the opposite from the male worker. This conclusion came because when I tried to get closer to the waiters, chasier and gelato girl at the lobby, they didn’t want to talk much with me. Until now, there’re only 3 girls that actually nice and want to talk with me and the other they just smile or ignore me sometimes.
But, the male worker which most of them working at the kitchen, they’re more curious abut new comer, they ask my name, they trying to make a confersation with me. Among them I get close with the head cheff, Mr. Darwin, 30, he’s from Bogor, West Java that’s why I think he’s talkative. We talk a lot, it’s good you know to listen to other experience it makes me want to go and get my own adventures. He said from his experience traveling around Indonesia and meeting new people, it makes him become a great judge in judging people on the first meeting. First he asked me if I am stone headed then I said yes I am, well he’s glad so that his judgment it’s right, then he asked what kind of person I am, then I just said that I am selfish, childish, straight forward, I do whatever I want, etc… then he said that he didn’t think I’m egoist because an egoist wouldn’t admit it. Then I told him about Lawrence J. Peter quote :

“There are two kinds of egoist, first is those who admit it and the second is the rest of us”

I think everybody, every single person in this world is egoist, so it’s no use denying it. There’s nothing wrong with egoism.
Don’t let anyone control you, the only one that allow to do it just you and you.
Every problem always has an exit way, all you have to do is stands up for your dream and hope bravely and daring any consequences that might come.
Take all the blaming just like I said previously, I know it’s not easy but you can do it!
Never say NO to anything, don’t be scare to try something new..
This life, this is a real life where everthing isn’t always smooth and good looking. But those scars that we’ll get, that’ll make us stronger, wiser, and bigger!!
Let’s face it with a lot of excitement.. Damn! I love this life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm, jadi inget ada 1 cece2 waiter di Amore yg agak2 judes :D