Friday, October 19, 2007

my first spaghetti!!

okay, it's saturday..it's 12.40 and ve just finished my lunch
I made it, I cooked it.. yay...
it's Tomato Spaghetti...

fisrt I put salt in a boiling water than at the spaghetti
then in another pan I at butter 'til hot then at the onion
after it turn a lil' bit brown, I at the chopped tomatos then mix it, then I at a tomato sauce.. mix it.. at salt+pepper+sugar+ (my special ingredient).. then mix it
leave it with a small fire,
After the spaghetti is well cook, put it on the sauce pan then mix it with huge fire..

then serve it..
since it's my first time, I eat it with a very very undescriable feeling!! it's not just good, it's GREAT!!

this makes me love cooking even more..

sorry my english is not that good... but I've tried my best!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

kon iki kayak acara memasak ae pake dikasih tau step2e spag.
haha
btw, buat fetucinne donk. ahak2.
visit the most complete recipe list I ever know right here on my MUST VISIT WEBSITE.