Friday, October 19, 2007

The feel of the first time...

my first post..
tryin' to expose ME...
don't know exactly what to write... Nervous... COnfuse..

maybe I'll start with write down my dream, well.. maybe my english is not that good but I hope everyone could understand it, haha..

Okay, my dream.. I WANT to open my own cafe, handle the menu, handle the operational, handle avery detail of it.. The design concept, The building, the interior. Want to make it natural, back to nature.. sweet, warm, fresh.. There'll a lot of trees outside, a lot of windows..hmm...

How will I pursuit my dream?!
okeh... right now I'm in my 5th semester, I'm studying at Petra Christian University, majoring in Communication Science.. so, I'll try my best to graduate at my 7th semester..so here's my plan:

- January '08 : Short Semester
- 6th semester : KOlokium + Internship 2 + Etprof
- July '08 : Short Semester
- 7th Semester : Skipsi (don't know what the english for it)
- March '09 : GRADUATE.. yay!!

all of my friends tough it was imposible for me, because the tough I'm childish and just a lil' mommy's girl.. BUt I'll prove to the world, I'm challenging myself. I CAN DO IT!! I have to be optimist, have faith, work hard!!

After I gradute, I want to study culinary art, right now I'm thinking about going to Korea, there's Le Cordon Blue, one of the best culinary school in the world.. I'm focusing in pastry, cake, dessert. And I want to get the Coffee MBA, so I can arrange my cafe menu... Then after about 2 years studying I want to work in a cafe or restaurant or hotel so I can gain more experince before i started my own..

I think for this time that's my plan, I'll do whatever it takes to get it!!

I read Paul Arden's book, and he said "it's not how good you are, it's hoe good you want to be, so how good you want to be?", then in the other book he said, "it's better regret something that you have done than haven't."

1 comment:

Susan said...

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD DUDE!!
hahaha
tak kasih kabar buruk deh km.
kata'e tansil kal ga vonny, kalo belum ngambil EKK, ga isa ambil kolokium. Do you hear that?
you better doin' something from now on if you still willing to open that damn sweet cafe.