Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Good Day to Learn Somethings

Before I continuing my "addicted to sex and the city" topics.. I just want to write about my day, today.
Today is Wednesday, it's my cousin, Russell 5th b'day.. so I and my mom and my aunts and her family and her nannies and her driver went to a orphanages and "Panti Jompo" sorry I don't know the English word for that, a place for elder without family and with mental or physics illness.. it's so heartbreaking seeing those innocent kid even babies abandoned by their parents.. There's this cute kid but unfortunately he only has one eye ball so his parents left him on the hospital..
And not just that, there's a teenage girl that's become crazy because he's been raped many times and her mother didn't do anything about it..

Thanks GOD for givin' me a place that I could call HOME

It makes me realize how lucky I am and I'm so grateful on who I am and where I come from.. I have these amazingly great family, there's good and bad times but my family they're always together, they never leave a man behind.

Back at home I finished up the 4th season of Grey's anatomy and there's these scenes about a boy, Jeremy and a girl, Beth both cute and both with brain tumor.. they both met in a some kind of brain tumor group.. it was when Jeremy is about to get his surgery.. and Beth just get very scare and nervous about the jeremy's surgery.. Then...

B : What if you die?
J : (holding her hands tightly!) I won't
B : What if I die?
J : you won't
B : Okay, but.. you change my life, Jeremy West. You made it better, You made it brighter, full of joy, and if I die....
J : Don't you dare to die.. we're not finished yet.. I'm not finished loving you


yeah, it was very touching, I cry like a baby, they're very much in love.. the sad part is the boy didn't made it. but the great thing is the girl, Beth, she didn't give up.. she said that Jeremy would be mad at her if she just gave up..
And here comes the bright side.. she's alive!!

Okay, now let's get back to the day before
at home I watched Grey's Anatomy, and again it made me cry.. with the scenes where there's a brain tumor patients that cause him to talk harrasly or laugh like a crazy man and he just got married to his rebound girl.. and he keep telling her to go get laid with other guy and ofcourse it hurt her very very much.. but the thing is he love her very much so that the reason he did it it's because he didn't want her wife to be all alone when he's gone!!

Then there's this episode about a gay soldier..
You know.. they're soldier they're supposed to be all manly not gay.. so the guy die without even telling his true feeling for his partner
I learn that all I need to do is just put on my mp3 player and stop thinking about others opinion.. just say what I want to say.. don't regret it.. because I know, we know.. we can't turn back..

yeah I learn a lot about family.. friendship and.. LOVE..

am I gonna get that kind of love?! Am I gonna be all drama free?!
Am I gonna get a pure, sweet, crazy about each other, always be there for better and worse, nervous when he's around, feeling happy and thankful everyday..but still keep being myself kind of LOVE?!

I'm a believer.. I'm an optimist.. and I'm a fighter..
Yes.. I believe that happily ever after is out there for me..

Goodluck to everyone then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.